|Campus and Community Programs|
The Upward Bound Math and Science program is a college-readiness program geared toward students who have an interest in the S.T.E.M. fields (science, technology, engineering or mathematics). The program is designed to strengthen the math and science skills of participating students.
See even more Here!
Programs and activities previously mentioned that are specially designed for students who are:
- Limited English proficient;
- From groups that are traditionally underrepresented in post-secondary education;
- Disabled or may have disabilities;
- Experiencing of have experienced homelessness, and/or;
- In foster care or are aging out of foster care system.
meet the staff